Monday, September 6, 2010

Domestic Goddess


Today was Domestic Goddess day for me. I spent most of the day in the kitchen. I could tell the cold nights were starting to take my basil plants so I decided to pick as much as I could and make another batch of Basil Pesto to freeze. That was easy - I then moved on to Tuna Salad for lunch with just a hint of curry - we love it that way. After that I decided to make Molasses Ginger cookies (see picture to the right). YUM-O. They turn out perfect ever time. After that I started on our dinner of a grilled Pork Tenderloin with a Curried Mango Chutney sauce, Broccoli Salad and Corn on the Cob - from Taylor, AZ! They are known for their corn in these parts! Some of the sweetest corn you will ever have!

I'm whooped! Back to work tomorrow. We have a busy month ahead though. Three weekends this month we will be having company. It's all good though - they are people we love to be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment