Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cinnamon Spice



Well, it's been a while, once again, since I have posted anything. I have to admit that I have been enjoying the beautiful weather. We have been in the 60's and 70's lately and all the snow is gone!

I've also been working on this piece off and on as time allowed. This was a lot of wrapping individual beads so it took quite a while. Plus, small town living has it's downfalls at times. Sometimes when I get to working on a piece I will discover that I need something I don't have. I then have to try to find it on-line or wait until the next time we head down to the Valley (Phoenix).

After the snow melted we cleaned up the yard and are getting it ready for spring and summer! Some of bulbs are starting to pop up! I can't wait to see some beautiful color!

No comments:

Post a Comment